Wednesday, November 30, 2011

301111: telling the truth

Assalamu'alaikum..=)


Last night I just told mak about our planning to get engage
actually I planned to tell mak about this after we confirm the engagement date
but last night my fiance to be text me


"Assalamualaikum. Dah makan? Ibu n abah dah ada 2 tarikh utk majlis tunang, raya cina 23 jan n 5 Feb maulud nabi. A.In ada tarikh lain ke? Weekend ni baru nak bincang dengan tok tarikh nak p merisik n bincang dgn parents pikah bila nak bertunang." (he forwarded sms from his ibu)


"erk..ha999" (i replied)


seriously I suddenly feel like "it is unbelievable"
then mau tak mau
I've to tell mak about this
nak call tak berani
sms ja
type cancel type cancel
hahaha999
finally 291111 at 10.10pm
I let the cat out of the bag
=)


LOL =P

No comments: