Tuesday, November 22, 2011

221111: 1st step is an ENGAGEMENT





my 1st step to live in the earth with him is...
surely we need to prepare for an engagement
engagement for me is a verbal agreement
his family and mine approve our proposal to be a husband and wife
the event is not as big as wedding
but there are still lots of obstacles
for us the problems are MONEY and TIME


part time master students+working as research assistant are not easy
at this moment i have to prepare two research proposals
T,T
so.. I must simplify everything before my brain explode


I've prepared a checklist for my engagement event
although the date was not decide yet


my engagement checklist
1. engagement outfit
2. ring
3. hantaran
4. kenduri
5. make up
6. photographer
7. invitation card


will 'checked' it one by one in the next, next and next posts insyaALLAH~

No comments: