Thursday, November 24, 2011

241111: Photographer

I'll go through an engagement event insyaALLAH only once in a life time
so I hope I could capture every single moment during the historic day
however.....
I have very limited budget to hire a professional photographer
who can give me pictures from different angle
plus extra cantekkss editing 
so......
the cheapest way to make sure i have at least a photo 
that can remind me about this special day is...
i will ask my best friend to be my photographer
ok la kan?
atleast i only have to spend money for printing
hahahahaha (gelak jahat)
wanna see her skill?
lets cuci mata bersama-sama





boleh la kan?
apa yang penting??
save budget!!!
=P
But my problem now.. 
She might not be here on the engagement day
coz she will be back to Aussie this coming January
so I need someone else to replace her..
any volunteer???
dslr will be provided
=)

No comments: